A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangeline Murillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evangeline Murillo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murillo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murillo graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangeline Arucan Murillo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Evangeline A. Murillo practice?
- Dr. Evangeline Murillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Evangeline Murillo practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.