Dr. Evangeline Roxas-Butlig MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Carson, CA

3.6

August 7th, 2015
Excellent patient care
She makes you feel really comfortable and came up with a possible cure for my anxiety. Something several doctors couldnt do!

April 22nd, 2014
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
This office has a very poor customer service. I make an appointment one week ago and when I got there, they didn't serve us. They said i don't have an appointment. I told them "I called your office and make an appointment one week ago. I will not waste my time to go there and leave my work if i don't have an appointment." The girl(customer service) there don't do nothing only laugh and laugh. Please be fair and do your job properly and not "chitchating".

May 30th, 2011
Extremely caring. My babies love her!
family-oriented clinic at its best. I come from Palos Verdes to see Dr. Evangeline. I pass many pediatrician clinics on the way to her office but I wouldn't trust my kids with any other doctor. She is extremely caring, nice, and attentive. The wait can be longer, but believe me when I say she is worth the wait. Patience is a virtue, and she is great with patients. Rest assured that she will give you the same attention she gives to patients before you. There's a wait for a reason--it's because people flock to see her!!

May 24th, 2011
dr.evangeline and staffs are all very caring and professional in dealing with sick children!

May 8th, 2010
Caring and takes her time
My children love their pediatrician. She is very good with the kids and although the wait time might be long, I've noticed it's because she spends time with the little kids. When my baby was hospitalized she was very accessible. My family switched to this office because we had a few bad experiences with other local pediatricians. Highly recommended!

May 29th, 2009
staff, especially doctor, were so unprofessional. could not locate my chart. long hours wait and seen only about 5 minutes. also very unorganized. good luck with follow ups. the whole office acts like they don't know what i was talking about. would not recommend this doctor or doctor's office.