A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangeline Talens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evangeline Talens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talens graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Talens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangeline Talens MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evangeline Talens practice?
- Dr. Evangeline Talens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evangeline Talens practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Columbus Internists.