Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evangeline Talens
Dr. Evangeline Talens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Talens is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Harris Methodist H E B. She speaks English.
Dr. Evangeline Talens has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Evangeline Talens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. James Bordelon Jr
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi45
Dr. Luis Martinez
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Joseph King III
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi18