Dr. Evangelos Biscotakis MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chicago, IL

3.3

November 4th, 2016
Good Personal Doctor
Despite what people are saying and complaing about him here, I am taking the time to write the opposite. I went to him for a few reasons, and he explained everything to me in a professional way. He listened to me patiently and kindly and took my issues seriously than gave me a relevant answer. I am very happy with him, the best listener ever! He is busy, every doctor is and it is not his job to handle appointments and refills it is the staff's, so don't mistake his duties with other's.

December 18th, 2014
Very sad he is greek and says he enjoyed getting to know his clients. Not true, plus he claims he speak Spanish no true at all
I think he is easy to drop a client, he sees more geriatric patients and he sees tired and hard to file refills almost in any medication other patients had say the same. He didn't et along with my teen son from the get go since, then i lost his trust and he started to become rude, and impossible to cooperate , god complex.
Doctor's Response

We sincerely apologize that your experience at our medical practice did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to provide excellent care and service. We value feedback and are committed to learning from your experience to improve the care we provide

February 9th, 2011
Horrible physician
He diagnosed me with stage 2 hypertensions, placed me on metoprolol, and then abruptly canceled my prescription after being on the medication for over a year. I do not live in the area and I had to call into the office to find out that he wouldn't refill my prescription unless I came for a visit. Thanks Doc, its not like I live and work 4 hours away and that abruptly ceasing a metoprolol regimen can have serious and potential fatal side effects. I would recommend Dr. Biscotakis only if you would like to develop chest pains and or sue him for malpractice in the foreseeable future.