Dr. Evangelos Geraniotis MD Patient Reviews

January 18th, 2016
In my opinion, he's a highly competent urologist. I see him because I have an enlarged prostate and an overactive bladder, not because I'm looking for a friend. By and large, I think rating doctors is pretty presumptuous (unless I were a medical colleague, I suppose). But I'm putting in my two cents in behalf of this one because while looking to leave a note for his office, I came across this site suggesting he's little better than just OK. He doesn't have an effervescent personality, but neither do most people. He see me whenever he or I think an appointment is needed, talks and explains all I want and is proactive in caring for my problems -- enabling me to live my life without undue consideration for my prostate and bladder. What more can I ask of a him? I also have found his staff to be courteous and respectful. The care that I get from this office is excellent, and I suspect it is also for the rest of the patients.

January 30th, 2015
He is very competent and knowledgable but not very talkative. I have an enlarged prostate and take medicine to manage it so I'm not a very exciting patient. Perhaps that explains my matter-of-fact office visit.

August 13th, 2013
geraniotis is the best
I have seen doctor geraniotis for an enlarged prostate going back 7 years . I have had one old fashion turp and twice received green laser treatment. I see him in follow up every 6 to 12 months. I have an active life style that exacerbates some bleeding,requiring urgent in office care.He has always taken care of me promptly.During my first hospital stay he came in on a saturday night to take care of excess bleeding. He may be to laid back for some but I have found him to be an excellent clinician who has taken care of my problems. The staff,clinical and support,do a good job. I can't think of any thing to complain about.

August 10th, 2013
Unprofessional
I was so unimpressed that I cut our appointment short and walked out. He was, in my opinion, unprepared, unconcerned, and unprofessional. Please, do yourself a favor and pick a different doctor.

November 11th, 2010
somewhat cold and seemed BORED when I was discussing symptomsrushed me out with minimal infolong waiting timemostly unprofessional staff, one very rudenot comfortable with next steps, waiting for diagnostic info