Dr. Evangelos Geraniotis MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Hyannis, MA

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
clinical expert with great attitude
Even the boldest of guys can get embarrassed when it comes to sexual health issues but Dr. Geraniotis is excellent at his ability diagnosis, treat, and leave any embarrassment or judgments out of his practice.

January 18th, 2016
In my opinion, he's a highly competent urologist. I see him because I have an enlarged prostate and an overactive bladder, not because I'm looking for a friend. By and large, I think rating doctors is pretty presumptuous (unless I were a medical colleague, I suppose). But I'm putting in my two cents in behalf of this one because while looking to leave a note for his office, I came across this site suggesting he's little better than just OK. He doesn't have an effervescent personality, but neither do most people. He see me whenever he or I think an appointment is needed, talks and explains all I want and is proactive in caring for my problems -- enabling me to live my life without undue consideration for my prostate and bladder. What more can I ask of a him? I also have found his staff to be courteous and respectful. The care that I get from this office is excellent, and I suspect it is also for the rest of the patients.

January 30th, 2015
He is very competent and knowledgable but not very talkative. I have an enlarged prostate and take medicine to manage it so I'm not a very exciting patient. Perhaps that explains my matter-of-fact office visit.

August 13th, 2013
geraniotis is the best
I have seen doctor geraniotis for an enlarged prostate going back 7 years . I have had one old fashion turp and twice received green laser treatment. I see him in follow up every 6 to 12 months. I have an active life style that exacerbates some bleeding,requiring urgent in office care.He has always taken care of me promptly.During my first hospital stay he came in on a saturday night to take care of excess bleeding. He may be to laid back for some but I have found him to be an excellent clinician who has taken care of my problems. The staff,clinical and support,do a good job. I can't think of any thing to complain about.

August 10th, 2013
Unprofessional
I was so unimpressed that I cut our appointment short and walked out. He was, in my opinion, unprepared, unconcerned, and unprofessional. Please, do yourself a favor and pick a different doctor.

November 11th, 2010
somewhat cold and seemed BORED when I was discussing symptomsrushed me out with minimal infolong waiting timemostly unprofessional staff, one very rudenot comfortable with next steps, waiting for diagnostic info

April 26th, 2017