A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangelos Xistris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evangelos Xistris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evangelos Xistris, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xistris graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Xistris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evangelos Demetrios Xistris MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Evangelos D. Xistris practice?
- Dr. Evangelos Xistris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evangelos Xistris practices Neurology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Neurologists.