A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evangelos Xistris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evangelos Xistris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evangelos Xistris, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xistris graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xistris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xistris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evangelos D. Xistris practice?
Dr. Evangelos Xistris practices Neurology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Neurologists.