A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evans Amune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evans Amune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evans Amune, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Amune graduated from Tver State Medical Academy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amune has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evans E Amune MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evans E. Amune practice?
- Dr. Evans Amune has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evans Amune practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Maitland, FL.
See Orange City Anesthesiologists and Orange City Pain Management Doctors.