A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evans Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evans Bailey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evans Cecil Bailey MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Evans C. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Evans Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evans Bailey practices Dermatology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and Huntsville, AL.
See Birmingham Dermatologists.