Dr. Evans Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evans Smith?

July 4th, 2014

1-4 stars Evans S Smith, MD is a 5

Out of the many doctors I have seen in my life, Evans S Smith, MD is the best doctor I have ever had.

May 26th, 2010

He got it right.

I encountered Dr. Smith for the first time during my third trip to the emergency room for a respiratory problem. The first two doctors I had seen about this missed the root cause completely, treated my symptoms and sent me home. Dr. Smith recognized what was going on in my lungs and prescribed an appropriate anti-biotic, which cleared the condition up within three days. I know nothing about his office procedures, but I am extremely satisfied with the care I got from him in the emergency room. So much so that I am considering him as a primary care physician. Thank you, Dr. Smith.

May 17th, 2008

He does not listen to you and believes he knows what he is doing. He should not be a doctor because he gave me no treatment!!!!

July 5th, 2017