A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernitsas graduated from Aristotelian Univ. of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Bernitsas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas practice?
- Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.