Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evanthia Biskinis
Dr. Evanthia Biskinis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with another office in Amarillo, TX. She has 52 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Biskinis is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus, BSA Panhandle Surgery and Northwest Texas Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Evanthia Biskinis has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Evanthia Biskinis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Robin Martinez
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Oswald Regueira
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Pathology
Amarillo, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Sarah Hasham
Amarillo, TX 0 mi10