A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evanthia Galanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evanthia Galanis, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galanis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Galanis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evanthia Galanis MBBS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Evanthia Galanis practice?
- Dr. Evanthia Galanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Evanthia Galanis practices Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.