A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evanthia Galanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galanis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evanthia Galanis, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galanis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Galanis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evanthia Galanis MBBS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Evanthia Galanis practice?
- Dr. Evanthia Galanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Evanthia Galanis practices Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.