A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evany Zirul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evany Zirul is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zirul graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Zirul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evany D Zirul DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evany D. Zirul practice?
- Dr. Evany Zirul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evany Zirul practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists and Fresno Surgeons.