A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evaristo Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evaristo Evangelista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Evangelista has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evaristo Ubaldo Evangelista MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evaristo U. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Evaristo Evangelista has 1 office location.
Dr. Evaristo Evangelista practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.