A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve-Marie Alexandre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve-Marie Alexandre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexandre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Alexandre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Westlake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve-Marie Marie Alexandre MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eve-Marie M. Alexandre practice?
- Dr. Eve-Marie Alexandre has 1 office location.
Dr. Eve-Marie Alexandre practices Pediatrics near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Pediatricians.