Dr. Eve Cunningham MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017
Great Doc
I had the worst periods and we talked about many different options. I settled on an ablation and am super happy. She got me in for surgery quick. My periods are really light now.

January 4th, 2017
Ready to listen
I've had the worst time with my periods-the absolute worst. I have two kids and my last GYN Doc wouldn't give me a hystectomy even after I begged. Dr C listened and understood what I needed as a patient and what I wanted. She gave me options and set me up for success.

November 6th, 2015
Snobby
Seemed like she thought she was better than everyone. Very loud and talked over me. Rude to nurse and impatient.

September 4th, 2015
Dr. Cunningham is Amazing!
I have had such a struggle in finding a GYN that I felt comfortable with. I knew Dr. Cunnigham was the one as soon as I walked into her office, the staff was so caring and made me feel so welcome. Once I met Dr. Cunnigham she really took the time to listen to my story, it seemed as if she really just wanted me to feel comfortable. Even after my appointment she kept me updated on all my labs, even the normal ones, I never had to worry if I had missed something. It is so great to find someone who seems to want to make a difference!

August 18th, 2015
Disatisfied
Hurried through appointment. Ignored questions. Uncaring. I felt like she thought she was better than everyone. Seemed distracted. I switched to another doc.

May 13th, 2013
Great bedside manner
Today was my first visit with Dr. Cunningham and I can finally say I've found my OB/GYN! After years of searching for someone who makes me feel like she is engaged, Dr. Cunningham fits the bill. She asks a lot of questions and seems generally interested. She also has a great personality! I'm looking forward to future appointments and having her work with me through my family planning.

January 18th, 2011
Happy
My periods were awful and I was so scared that I would have to have a hysterectomy. Dr. Cunningham offered me an a ablation procedure that she did in the office. Now, no more periods, no more stress!!

June 26th, 2010
I had a hard time finding a doctor taking new patients in Tacoma. I heard about Dr. Cunningham from a friend and she exceeded my expectations. She is a young and refreshing doc in the South Sound area. So glad I found her.

May 5th, 2010
I enjoyed seeing Dr. Cunningham as a patient. She took great care of me during my pregnancy.

February 14th, 2009
The appointment with her lasted only about 5 or 10 minutes. She rushed through things and didn't take the time to explain much or allow me to ask questions. She made me feel like she was too busy to be seeing me. I was disappointed and left with my questions unanswered.

June 1st, 2017