Dr. Eve Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eve Cunningham?

Great Doc

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I had the worst periods and we talked about many different options. I settled on an ablation and am super happy. She got me in for surgery quick. My periods are really light now.

Ready to listen

Posted on January 4th, 2017

I've had the worst time with my periods-the absolute worst. I have two kids and my last GYN Doc wouldn't give me a hystectomy even after I begged. Dr C listened and understood what I needed as a patient and what I wanted. She gave me options and set me up for success.

Snobby

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Seemed like she thought she was better than everyone. Very loud and talked over me. Rude to nurse and impatient.

Dr. Cunningham is Amazing!

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I have had such a struggle in finding a GYN that I felt comfortable with. I knew Dr. Cunnigham was the one as soon as I walked into her office, the staff was so caring and made me feel so welcome. Once I met Dr. Cunnigham she really took the time to listen to my story, it seemed as if she really just wanted me to feel comfortable. Even after my appointment she kept me updated on all my labs, even the normal ones, I never had to worry if I had missed something. It is so great to find someone who seems to want to make a difference!

Disatisfied

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Hurried through appointment. Ignored questions. Uncaring. I felt like she thought she was better than everyone. Seemed distracted. I switched to another doc.

Great bedside manner

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Today was my first visit with Dr. Cunningham and I can finally say I've found my OB/GYN! After years of searching for someone who makes me feel like she is engaged, Dr. Cunningham fits the bill. She asks a lot of questions and seems generally interested. She also has a great personality! I'm looking forward to future appointments and having her work with me through my family planning.

Happy

Posted on January 18th, 2011

My periods were awful and I was so scared that I would have to have a hysterectomy. Dr. Cunningham offered me an a ablation procedure that she did in the office. Now, no more periods, no more stress!!

Posted on June 26th, 2010

I had a hard time finding a doctor taking new patients in Tacoma. I heard about Dr. Cunningham from a friend and she exceeded my expectations. She is a young and refreshing doc in the South Sound area. So glad I found her.

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I enjoyed seeing Dr. Cunningham as a patient. She took great care of me during my pregnancy.

Posted on February 14th, 2009

The appointment with her lasted only about 5 or 10 minutes. She rushed through things and didn't take the time to explain much or allow me to ask questions. She made me feel like she was too busy to be seeing me. I was disappointed and left with my questions unanswered.

Posted on June 1st, 2017