Learn more about Dr. Eve Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve Faber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve S Faber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eve S. Faber practice?
- Dr. Eve Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Eve Faber practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.