A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve S Faber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eve S. Faber practice?
- Dr. Eve Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eve Faber practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.