A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve Feinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Feinberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Feinberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve C Feinberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eve C. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Eve Feinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eve Feinberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Highland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Highland Park Endocrinologists.