Eve Feinberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2016
Feinberg is the best!
Dr. Feinberg is the most attentive and caring doctor I have ever met. My husband and I lost a pregnancy at 16 weeks and as a result I had a scar tissue issue. Dr. Feinberg did two procedures to repair my uterus and she never gave up hope for us to get pregnant again! She never seemed frustrated or bothered by my many questions/anxiety. She makes you feel like you are her only patient even when she has so many patients. We are pregnant now because of her knowledge and expertise in this field! Her bedside manner is great and she truly cares about her patients! By far the best fertility doctor out there!

February 8th, 2016
Every time I look at my beautiful twin girls I am so grateful for all the extra time, care, attentiveness, emails, and support from Dr Feinberg. I couldn't have survived this rough road without her and I am thankful every day for all she has done for me and my family. I always felt that the time I spent in her office she was completely focused on me. She was always honest, insightful, supportive, and passionate about my health, well-being, and my family.

February 8th, 2016
Dr. Feinberg was just amazing to work with during a very emotional struggle, trying to conceive. She held my hand through every procedure. We spoke on the phone daily. She gave us our son. I have a special place in my heart for her!!

February 8th, 2016
Dr Feinberg has been there for me every step of the way. I have done two Ivf cycles with her and she has checked in with me, supported me, and answered every question and concern. She is an amazing person and dr and I feel so lucky to have had her as my guide through this difficult and miraculous process.

February 6th, 2016
#bestdoctorever
All roads led to Feinberg. Everywhere I went and whomever I asked for a recommendation, I was told the same thing "Go see Eve Feinberg". And so we did. And she changed my life. From the moment I called to make an appointment, I was treated kindly. Her nurses are amazing (especially Laura). We had a difficult genetic issue and carry a rare disease. Not only did she know about it, but she has actually published research on it. She was exceptionally warm, kind, understanding and my husband and I instantly bonded with her. Not only was she wonderful, but our first IVF cycle with preimplantation genetic testing worked and I am 20+ weeks pregnant as I type. I have worked with many physicians over the course of my life but few other who have that right combination of compassion, intelligence, successful outcomes and empathy. I understand why so many others have recommended her.

February 6th, 2016
Neither empathetic nor available. Distances herself from her patients as much as possible. Does everything she can to drive up bills, even if that means solving the wrong problem.

August 17th, 2013
A compassionate doctor who truly cares about her patients
I met Dr. Eve Feinberg at my infertility support group last year towards the end of 2012. She was invited to speak to us about IVF expectations and to answer our questions. I was impressed with the fact that she was so knowledgeable, yet she was so down to earth and completely relatable. I had gone through 3 unsuccessful IVFs with another doctor at this point. Obviously, I was unhappy with the negative outcomes, as well as the fact that my husband and I never had a openly communicative relationship the entire time with that doctor and that I always felt like a failed statistic by that doctor. I don't want any doctor to think they are helping me just to have "better numbers." That's how I felt for a long time. After meeting Dr. Feinberg, I got a different vibe off her. I felt compelled to ask her for her card because for some reason I thought I could need it later. I am glad I did. After another unsuccessful IVF (my 4th) with my former doctor, I decided I needed a new pair of eyes and a change. I had kept Dr. Feinberg's information. I reached out to her about 5 months after I had first met her via email, and I mentioned to her we had met the previous year. She totally remembered me and our conversation, which was so unexpected but nice. After relaying an emotional background history of what my husband and I had been through to try to conceive, I asked her if she could take me on as a patient. She wrote back an incredibly thoughtful email, telling me she knew exactly how I felt and that she would certainly do everything she could to help me have a successful pregnancy. The email was so personally and well written, that it made me cry and I immediately told my husband that she was the one for us because she "got it." A few weeks later, my husband and I visited her office and I remember she immediately got up from her desk, came over and gave me a hug. This emotion was shown from a woman who just had met me once and knew me over a few emails. While this may sound very Lifetime movie-ish, but you have to understand-- after 4 failed IVF attempts and the physical and mental anguish I had experienced, this was EXACTLY what I was looking for. She had a game plan already in mind for us and went over it in detail with us. She answered every question we had. And, my husband commented how it was so hard in the past to be in touch with our doctor, to which she replied, "I will always be available to you via phone and especially email." I knew at that point that she had also won over my very practical (and less emotional) husband. She has stayed true to her word. She is the most "available" doctor I have had during our fertility journey. If I email her, I get an email response back from her very quickly. She does not forward emails to others for a response; in fact, she responds to ALL of them herself. I don't see her as a just a doctor. Over the past few months, I see her as a woman who understands exactly what I am going through and I also see her as a friend. Everyone's fertility journey is a struggle. The emotional ups and downs between you and your husband is incredibly challenging and heart wrenching. One thing that shouldn't be challenging is your relationship with your IVF doctor. You should know that at every step of the way, you are in good hands with someone who genuinely cares and has your best interest at heart. And, my husband and I completely feel that way about Dr. Eve Feinberg.

August 17th, 2013
Best doctor ever
Dr. Feinberg helped us to get pregnant with our daughter in 2010 and we are now expecting our second child thanks to her and her staff. Does she always run on time...not exactly. However, having been on the receiving end of some pretty top notch care, it's definitely worth the wait. I'll never forget having been scheduled for a quick ultrasound appointment only to find out that I was having a miscarriage. Dr. Feinberg spent an hour with me, called my husband at work and had him come to the office so she could go through our options together. In a total of 4 years and 3 pregnancies in dealing with Dr. Feinberg and her office, we have gotten to know her and her staff very well. I have never encountered such a warm, dedicated group of people. I am sure I will want another child just so I can go back to her office.

July 31st, 2013
She just doesn't care
My wife and I have been seeing her for over 2 years for fertility help. We arrive early but then generally have to wait over an hour to see her. (There is a sign saying "please tell the staff if you've been waiting for over 1/2 hr." - it is pointless because the staff doesn't do anything about it when told.) When we do finally see her, she does her utmost to get you out the door (barring physically doing so) - less than 15 mins. each time before we are handed off to a nurse who doesn't know anything, doesn't answer the questions we have, can't schedule follow-ups, etc. This is ridiculous! My wife and I have never been so disrespected by medical professionals. We keep being told "she's the best" but honestly, we are ready to just say "let's go somewhere else".

January 17th, 2013
I would highly recommend Dr. Feinberg and her entire staff. I have seen many physicians over the course of my life, and I have never met anyone as compassionate, understanding and nice as Dr. Feinberg. I had gone to another fertility clinic first and was unsuccessful. Dr. Feinberg was confident (in a good way, not cocky at all) that she could help. I am currently pregnant and feel so fortunate that our paths have crossed.

September 10th, 2012
addendum to previous review
After my review about the "chaos" at the HPH office, I was able to express my concerns to their staff, and make some changes with my appointed medical assistant. Ever since then, Dr. F has been incredibly accessible, supportive and helpful, and having a new nurse assigned to our care has seemed to really help the timeliness of our appointments.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Feinberg is great, but not sure it's worth the chaos at FCI!
This review is based off of at least 10-15 appointments with FCI in Highland Park, under Dr. F's care. I found her to be caring, and knowledgeable. However, one is assigned a medical assistant, whom is one's main point of contact at FCI while there. Mine is currently on her third week long vacation in the nearly three months we've gone there, which messes up accuracy in appointments and response time. I never had an appointment start on time-anywhere from 20-45 minutes late. What's worse, is if you ask the office staff about why things are running late, they act as if this is a once per year appointment, not the third you've had that week, and don't seem to acknowledge all the other things that women with fertility issues put aside every few days for appointments. I don't feel like I've seen Dr. F often enough to make it worth the hours I've sat in their waiting room.