Internist

Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. Glazier is a very caring physician who actually listens to her patients.

New patient show details New patient
Oct 10th, 2012

Fabulous doctor...great staff

Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Glazier, was great. I have now seen her three time, and would recommend her highly. I am a 61 year old woman.

Rushed, Unreliable Staff show details Rushed, Unreliable Staff
Jul 15th, 2011

I had an irregularity in a lab test and I was not informed till 8 months later, because somehow my paperwork got neglected. So, there are some serious logistical issues at this office. The doctor seems very smart, but too rushed.

Poor show details Poor
Mar 20th, 2011

I never received my blood test results from the doctor. I have called her office 7 times to get my results and they told me the doctor would call but she never did. They also told me I would receive my lab results hard copy in the mail but I never did. Here it is 1 month later and I still have not heard anything.

Scheduling nightmare show details Scheduling nightmare
Jan 7th, 2011

I had heard great things about Dr. Glazier and called to schedule an appointment. The wait was about 3-4 weeks, fine. About a week prior to my appointment, I received a message canceling my original appointment and re-scheduling for a week later. Ok, things happen.. When I called to confirm my appointment, I was informed that that too was cancelled and the earliest available appointment was three weeks later. Really? If it's that difficult, just say you're closed to new patients. Very disappointed.