Internists

1245 16th St
Ste 125
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-319-4377
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  New patient  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Fabulous doctor...great staff

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Glazier, was great. I have now seen her three time, and would recommend her highly. I am a 61 year old woman.

|  Rushed, Unreliable Staff  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

I had an irregularity in a lab test and I was not informed till 8 months later, because somehow my paperwork got neglected. So, there are some serious logistical issues at this office. The doctor seems very smart, but too rushed.

|  Poor  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

I never received my blood test results from the doctor. I have called her office 7 times to get my results and they told me the doctor would call but she never did. They also told me I would receive my lab results hard copy in the mail but I never did. Here it is 1 month later and I still have not heard anything.

|  Scheduling nightmare  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

I had heard great things about Dr. Glazier and called to schedule an appointment. The wait was about 3-4 weeks, fine. About a week prior to my appointment, I received a message canceling my original appointment and re-scheduling for a week later. Ok, things happen.. When I called to confirm my appointment, I was informed that that too was cancelled and the earliest available appointment was three weeks later. Really? If it's that difficult, just say you're closed to new patients. Very disappointed.