inactive

Eve H Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

October 14th, 2015
HORRIBLE SERVICE
Horrible Doctor. Feels like she is tired of practicing medicine. Not interested in care. Extremely racist. I don't know how these folks have been treating patients for so long. Medical system is failing. These so called Doctors are not helping. I just wasted my 40 dollars, and 2 hours with a doctor, who literally could not help me with anything. Don't go in to a sub-specialty, if you are not inclined to help people. Just be a regular practioner. Shame on you for being in the field for so long, not being able to help. God gave you a gift, to help people, but you were useless. slap on the face to the entire Allergy/Immunology dept at Kaiser Panorama city. MS. CHIEF OF STAFF (thumbs down !!)

March 24th, 2013
Dr Gordon and his staff were wonderful. She is warm, caring, and I found her to be a great listener. Tank you Dr Gordon for the care your did to my husband