inactive

Eve A Knapp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2014
Dr. Eve LISTENS!! She is the best and she is truly a very caring person.

March 6th, 2012
Great Doc ... Smart to leave Eagle
She's the best. As for Eagle ... what can I say. There have been some good people ... but they don't seem to last. The expection is Barbara who handles appoitments. I've been look for Dr Knapp to.

December 9th, 2011
Will you let us know where you are?
Dr. Knapp is a wonderful doctor. She is very thorough and attentive to detail; very knowledgeable. She covers all the bases!I felt that she took very good care of me and my health. I am hoping she will continue to work in Greensboro and will let us know where she is.

November 23rd, 2011
Where is Dr. Knapp now?
Dr. Knapp is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens and spends time with you! I am anxiously waiting to discover Dr. Knapp's new location and plan to follow her. She is caring, thorough, kind, and knowledgeable. She is exceptional in every way.

October 12th, 2011
Caring Physician
WOW - Dr. Knapp LISTENS!!! Dr. Knapp is the best doctor we have had since moving to Greensboro. We are glad she left Eagles Physicians as they seem unable to keep good doctors. (We have had 4 in less than 2 years.) We are anxiously waiting to discover Dr. Knapp's new location and plan to follow her. She is caring, thorough, kind, and knowledgeable. She is exceptional in every way.

June 14th, 2011
Can you expect any better today?
The majority of the office staff is horrible. There are issues with the electronic delivery of prescriptions. Average wait time is 45 minutes before being called back to room. She's only in the office 3 days a week. Most of the time she seems caring - it's just not reflected in the office as a whole.

June 7th, 2010
Great!!!
Dr. Knapp is the BEST doctor you can ask for. She listens to what you have to say and takes time to talk to you on your level and tells you what is going on. She is a Very Caring Person.. She Is The Best...