A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Lackritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Lackritz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackritz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lackritz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve Marie Lackritz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eve M. Lackritz practice?
- Dr. Eve Lackritz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eve Lackritz practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.