A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Leeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve Leeman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Leeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Family Counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Leeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve Leeman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eve Leeman practice?
- Dr. Eve Leeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eve Leeman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.