A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Leeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve Leeman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leeman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Leeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Family Counseling
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Leeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve Leeman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eve Leeman practice?
- Dr. Eve Leeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eve Leeman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.