A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve Lowenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Lowenstein, MD, PHD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eve J. Lowenstein practice?
Dr. Eve Lowenstein practices Dermatology and Hospitalist near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Levittown, NY.
See Long Beach Dermatologists.