A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve Lowenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Lowenstein, FAAD, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lowenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve DR Lowenstein FAAD, MD, and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eve D. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Eve Lowenstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eve Lowenstein practices Dermatology near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Levittown, NY.
See Long Beach Dermatologists.