Dr. Eve Meltzer-Krief Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eve Meltzer-Krief?

October 1st, 2015

The BEST!

We can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Meltzer and the entire practice. They have taken great care of our three children, and they always go above and beyond to follow up, check-in, and ensure our kids receive the best care possible. Dr. Meltzer is warm, patient, and generous of her time...highly recommend her!

July 4th, 2015

Great with my 3 children!

We moved to Massapequa a year ago and travel back to Huntington because we love Doctor Meltzer! From the moment she came to the hospital to care for my newborn, I knew I found the doctor for my children. She is so gentle and great with children

June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Meltzer-krieger is a wonderful doctor. I take all three of my children to her, she is kind and understand and never make my children feel awkward or afraid. She has great bed side manner. she is really smart and thinks outside the box, her diagnosis are usually on the money. Love her and shes extreamly clean, which is a must for me.

June 23rd, 2015

Amazing Pediatrician

Dr Meltzer is a kind and thorough pediatrician. She quickly diagnosed and treated my daughters reflux which other doctors had not picked up on. She goes above and beyond in care, even calling the surgeon day of to see how my daughters procedure went. I've been to many pediatricians and feel Dr Meltzer is as good as it gets. Highly recommend!

June 22nd, 2015

Beware

I love Huntington Village pediatrics. However, my experiences with Dr. Meltzer-Krief have not been the best. First, she isn't very friendly. This is hard to deal with when you are very anxious and dealing with the anxiety of having a very sick kid! My biggest warning is to be very careful to watch her if you have an uncircumcised child. She pulled my son's foreskin back (a HUGE no-no when the kid is 4 years old!!). It hurt him badly and years later he still gets very stressed when go to the Dr. I make sure to use the other 2 wonderful doctors in the practice.

June 10th, 2015

kept telling my child to drink milk despite the fact that it was noted that my child is severely lactose intolerant.

January 24th, 2015

I am not sure I understand the negative reviews on here. I find Dr. Meltzer to be very easy to talk to. She is very knowledgeable and is always spot on with her diagnosis. I have three babies, two of which were born prematurely and I feel very confident with her taking over as their primary physician. Highly recommend!

August 29th, 2013

Parent

Dr. Meltzer is horrible. Very abrupt and rude. No patient bedside manner. Brushed us off when we asked her questions about our kids health because her kids were calling her. Not meant to be a doctor.

March 18th, 2016