A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Paretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eve Paretsky is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Paretsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paretsky graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paretsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve Gavrielle Paretsky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eve G. Paretsky practice?
- Dr. Eve Paretsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eve Paretsky practices Family Medicine near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA.
See Monroe Family Physicians.