A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Rodler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Rodler, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodler graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rodler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans