A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eve Rodler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eve Rodler, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodler graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rodler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eve Theresa Rodler MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eve T. Rodler practice?
- Dr. Eve Rodler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eve Rodler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Willingboro, NJ.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.