Dr. Eve Sobel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

November 25th, 2015
Office staff is horrible. Dr. Sobel is pushy.

November 21st, 2013
Great Doctor!!
I have been going to Dr. Sobel for at least 12 years and I am extremely pleased by the care I have received. Her office staff is great, her medical assistant is awesome and I know she cares about my medical issues. She is attentive, a great diagnostician, and has a wonderful sense of humor - but can and will be very serious when she needs to be. When she refers to a specialist it is because she wants her patient to get the very best care. I feel very safe in her hands and very well taken care of. I also really like that her office has a blood lab so I can get my evaluations done along with my visits. I'm so lucky to have her for my primary care physician!!!

May 22nd, 2013
I like my PCP more than anyone else I know
Dr. Sobel is smart, thoughtful, caring, personable... I feel tremendously lucky to have found her. I am not a "doctor person." The only point of contention she and I ever have is that I don't go to the doctor when I should (ie I wait until my fever is 104 and I'm delirious). Despite this, she is always terrific and I am always genuinely happy to see her. How many people feel like their doctor is a friend they missed? That's how I feel when I see her because although we don't actually have that relationship, I know she cares about me, my health, and my well-being. Now that I think about it - that's almost how I would define a friend. I referred a friend who was facing a life-threatening illness and Dr. Sobel referred her to a colleague who my friend credits with saving her life. Can't say enough terrific things about her.

December 15th, 2011
ExcEellent practitioner, excellent office management
The Primary Care of Wellesley group practice (Drs. Hadley, Mayo, Paterson, & Sobel; Judy Allen, ANP-BC) is embodies all of the things a patient living in the Metro Boston area could ever want and reasonably expect.Ease of use (ie: location, parking, messaging/contact/communication systems); knowledgeable, courteous, and capable support staff; excellent off-hours coverage via group member physicians other than the patient's own; in-house lab phlebotomy & lab specimen collection services; and an overall efficiency with very little - if any - waiting for physician appointments make this an exemplary practice. Dr. Eve Sobel herself is a extremely compassionate and capable internist with a terrific manner and thoughtful, keen diagnostic skills.I consider myself very lucky indeed to count myself among her clients.