A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelina Alcalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelina Alcalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelina Alcalen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcalen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Alcalen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelina Vidanes Alcalen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Evelina V. Alcalen practice?
- Dr. Evelina Alcalen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evelina Alcalen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See North Richland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.