Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Best OB/GYN I've ever had show details Best OB/GYN I've ever had
by Kimberly on Mar 12th, 2016

Dr. Alcalen was my OB/GYN during my pregnancy and after. I was a young 19 year old kid that wasn't sure what was going on with my body. (Had reflux, 24/7 sickness, high blood pressure, etc). Dr. Alcalen put my mind at ease and was such a great doctor. I always felt welcome and comfortable. She was also the doctor to operate on my fallopian tubes a few years later when I had a blockage of cysts on my tubes. Again, Dr. Alcalen was nothing but professional, compassionate, and informative. I would go to her again in a heart beat.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Jun 2nd, 2011

Love her!! I've had more than one surgery with her and trust her with my life!!

wonderful show details wonderful
Sep 1st, 2010

I think Dr Alcalen is great, she made me feel very comfortable discussing concerns with her (which can be embarassing). She also did an excellent job with my cesearns and leaving my scar almost unnoticable. I would totally recommend her.

amazing! show details amazing!
Mar 17th, 2009

she is a wonderful dr always thinking of others before herself!

Love Her!!! show details Love Her!!!
Jan 5th, 2009

She's been through 2 miscarriages and 2 high risk pregnancies with me and become almost more of a friend than just a doctor. She really cares about her patients and takes the time to make sure you understand everything that is going on.

very sweet show details very sweet
Jun 30th, 2008

she is a awesome doc. she delivered my first born and im going back to have my second child.