Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelina Kahn-Kapp
Dr. Evelina Kahn-Kapp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melville, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Kahn-Kapp is affiliated with Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelina Kahn-Kapp has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Evelina Kahn-Kapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melville, NY.
Dr. Robert Leon
Podiatry, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Melville, NY 0.18 mi55
Dr. Jason Hammer
Melville, NY 0.20 mi20
Dr. Gaetano Pannella
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Melville, NY 0.21 mi9