A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelina Okouneva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelina Okouneva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Okouneva graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Okouneva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Children's Specialized Hospital - Mountainside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelina Okouneva DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Evelina Okouneva practice?
- Dr. Evelina Okouneva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evelina Okouneva practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mountainside, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Mountainside Neurologists.