A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelina Swartzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelina Swartzman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelina Swartzman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartzman graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swartzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelina Perepelyuk Swartzman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Evelina P. Swartzman practice?
- Dr. Evelina Swartzman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Evelina Swartzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Olathe, KS.
See Leawood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.