Dr. Eveline Carin Traeger MD is female, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eveline Traeger, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Autistic Disorder, and Learning Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Traeger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Traeger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Traeger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eveline Traeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eveline C. Traeger practice?
Dr. Eveline Traeger practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Mountainside, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fanwood, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Mountainside Neurologists and Mountainside Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Aileen Traeger, Dr. Alene Traeger, Dr. Aline Traeger, Dr. Eileen Traeger, Dr. Eva Traeger, Dr. Evalyn Traeger