A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eveline Traeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eveline Traeger is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eveline Traeger, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Traeger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Traeger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eveline Carin Traeger MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eveline C. Traeger practice?
- Dr. Eveline Traeger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eveline Traeger practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mountainside, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Mountainside Neurologists.