A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eveline Traeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eveline Traeger, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Traeger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Traeger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Traeger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eveline C. Traeger practice?
Dr. Eveline Traeger practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Mountainside, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Mountainside Pediatricians, Mountainside Neurologists, and Mountainside Geneticists.