A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelio Sardina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelio Sardina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sardina
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardina graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Sardina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelio Sardina MD and PHD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evelio Sardina practice?
- Dr. Evelio Sardina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evelio Sardina practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Pulmonologists.