A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Kelly Anderson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Anderson practices Family Medicine near Monroe, NC.
See Monroe Primary Care Doctors.