A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Balogun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Balogun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Balogun, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
Education & Awards
Dr. Balogun graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Balogun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Temple University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Kemi Balogun MBA, MD, and MPH is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn K. Balogun practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Balogun has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Balogun practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.