A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Broikos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Broikos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broikos graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Broikos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Haris Broikos MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn H. Broikos practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Broikos has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Broikos practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.