A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chua has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evelyn T. Chua practice?
Dr. Evelyn Chua practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Orange, TX.
See Conroe Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Aileen Chua, Dr. Alene Chua, Dr. Aline Chua, Dr. Eileen Chua, Dr. Eva Chua, Dr. Evalyn Chua