Dr. Evelyn Cordero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 4 reviews

April 7th, 2016
Been with Dr Cordero for over 16 years . Wouldn't change her for anything she has taken care of me and my three kids . Excellent Doctor

February 12th, 2015
Been my primary physcian for almost 30 years... great doctor excellent patient care!!!

February 4th, 2015
Great doctor, lousy secretary
Dr. Cordero is an excellent family practitioner right here in my neighborhood. She gave me the most thorough physical I've ever had (I'm in my mid 60's). The only issue I have is that her secretary is not friendly, makes you wait out in the cold when it's only a couple of minutes before they open. The gave me an incorrect diagnosis and then didn't even apologize when she called me back to correct her error. She is only interested in collecting your co-pay, which has to be in cash. Other than that I love the doctor and will continue to see her. She really knows her stuff. I've work as a medical secretary for over 40 years before my retirement and have worked with all kinds of doctors, but Dr. Cordero is one of a kind!

May 21st, 2010
Skilled & Discerning Dr.
I would and do recommend Dr. Cordero to all my friends because her method of treatment goes deep. She will not leave you with ??? as to what just went on or why you should follow her recommendations. She explains terms and promotes self awareness. She is very--although extremely busy.