A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Cusack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Cusack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Cusack, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cusack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cusack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evelyn J. Cusack practice?
Dr. Evelyn Cusack practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Cardiologists.