A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Cusack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Cusack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cusack
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Cusack, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cusack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Jane Cusack MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn J. Cusack practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Cusack has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Cusack practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Cardiologists.