A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Cusack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Cusack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cusack
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cusack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Cusack, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cusack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Jane Cusack MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn J. Cusack practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Cusack has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Cusack practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Cardiologists.