Dr. Evelyn Delrosario MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2014
She was great with my daughter (who is now a teenager), so we decided to take my son there when we had him. My son has had many medical issues that have had the potential to become serious if not treated. She has dismissed many of my concerns, minimizing the issue as something he will grow out of, get over, etc. She has excellent bed side manner, but does not remember details of my son's ongoing issues. I know she has a lot of patients, but she does not even attempt to look over my son's chart before seeing him. She never remembers my daughter's name when she accompanies our visits, even though she has been her patient since she was born (14 years)! Her staff are often rude and even placed blame on me when I "missed" an appointment that I had rescheduled, but was not updated in their computers due to the sytem being down that day!! I have had to pressure them for needed referrals. I think that she is great for children who are not in need of anything but very basic medical care.

June 20th, 2013
does not listen to your concerns
She has a great bedside manor and its hard not to like her, but she dismisses your concerns. My son was vomited brown puke at two months and her and her staff told me he was fine and sometimes babies cry all day. Two days later he had surgery, he had bile in his stomach. She spends time with you but forgets serious conversations about the concerns you discussed. When you have a concern you almost never talk to her just her staff. A lot of people like her which is why I went there but ultimately she dismissed a majority of my concerns and her advice has set back my child. If your child has normal problems she's great but if you run into a bump in the road be cautious.

February 25th, 2013
Terrible staff and horrible diagnosis
As a parent, your child's well being is the most important thing to you. When you think of a pediatrician you wouldn't think of the terms unreliable, inconvenienced, and not helpful at all. My daughter was around 7 months old and I was told she was receiving a flu shot from the nurse, well come to find out 5 months later she actually received a penicillin shot, which her fathers family is allergic to. Each and every concern I had as a mother was brushed under the rig, especially her eye problem. I was told from the time she was born that she had a blocked tear duct, when I switched pediatricians at 9 months old I was told that it should have fixed itself by the time she was 6 months old. When I asked dr. Delrosario for a referral to an eye specialist I was told no because all they would do is perform a small surgery and my daughter was too young. Well we eventually got a referral from her new dr and the entire time all it was was a feather lodged in her eye socket. Could have been taken care of way sooner had my concerns been taken seriously.

October 8th, 2012
Cold and Flu Doctor Only
Only good if you need antibiotics. I have lost faith in her as my kids doctor as she has dropped the ball on some serious issues that only got identified and treated after getting a second opinion from a different doctors. Staff are unprofessional and rude at times.

September 21st, 2012
Caring Staff
I have Loved Dr. Del Rosario since the day I met her. She really cares about her patience! I remember my son having jaundice when we left the hospital and she gave me her personal phone number and pager number, which she always answered. She is a kind and gentle Dr., but what I love most about her is she always makes us laugh and puts us at ease. Her staff is also very sweet and caring, which in my book is a plus.

March 22nd, 2012
We love Dr. D and her staff!! She has been my boys' pediatrician for 6 years and we have nothing but great things to say!! There has never been one single time when my boys were sick that her office didn't get them right in, usually within an hour of my call! Any time I have ever had a question and paged her after hours, she always calls within 30 minutes. Dr. DelRosario is the kind of doctor that you spend a lifetime looking for and I feel so blessed to have found her!!!

September 12th, 2011
Dr. Delrasario was my childrens pediatrician for 16 years. I relocated 18 months ago to a new city and have yet to find a pediatrician that holds a candle to her.