A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Dowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Dowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Dowell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowell graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Dowell practice?
Dr. Evelyn Dowell practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.