A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Dowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Dowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Dowell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowell graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Dowell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Dowell practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Dowell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Dowell practices Family Medicine near Santa Paula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Santa Paula Primary Care Doctors.