Dr. Evelyn Fainsztein Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Fainsztein?

July 23rd, 2017

Shes an uncaring rude witch

Very rude, cold and negligent!

November 7th, 2015

Evelyn's victim

I have read Evelyn's reviews and have very similar experiences. I have seen her twice and each time she was openly hostile, doubting, and surly. I once slipped and called her evelyn and she scolded me that she was Dr Fainsztein.

March 20th, 2015

Taken to the hospital the day before for severe back spasms, she denied my pain.

August 12th, 2011

Dr was openly hostile and rude. She said I was lying about my problem and faking my symtoms, not sure how I could do that. She told me I could leave and said to never come back to her office. It was a strange and very unprofessional Dr visit.

August 27th, 2010

patient

I had been in severe pain and unable to work. I saw her for workmans comp issue after already spending one day at urgent care, then my pcp, then f/u with her one week post injury.I explained at that point I was much improved but still had extreme pain radiating to arm while sitting. She said my pain didnt make sense, I shouldnt have pain while sitting and I should have been working all week. So basically she was telling me I was lying. I think she must have some issues that all workmans comp patients are liars. She needs to go back to medical school because I had been in some of the worst pain I have had , flat on my back for 4 days and her comments that I should have been working were crazy. If my sitting pain didnt make sense apparently I have been misdiagnosed and more w/u should be done.

August 18th, 2010

doesn't seem to be caring

March 5th, 2017