A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Fang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Fang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Yu-Ting Fang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Y. Fang practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Fang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Fang practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors and Fresno Internists.