A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Fang is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fang
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Fang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Fang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Yu-Ting Fang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Y. Fang practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Fang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Fang practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians and Fresno Internists.