A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Figueroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Figueroa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn M Figueroa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn M. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Figueroa practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.