A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Flores is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Flores has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Ruth Flores MD is a female Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn R. Flores practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Flores practices Neurology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Neurologists.