Evelyn Gleeson Is this you?

Great Doctor hard to get through on the phone

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Gleeson is one of the best doctor's I have seen in a long time. She listens to what you have say and has a great beside manner. I would have given the office staff 5 stars but I always have to leave a message when I call regarding tests that were supposed to be scheduled. I am now following up for the third time. I am currently on hold for 7 minutes while I am writing this review.

She is a great doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2011

The office is hard to get a hold of, but she is wonderful. She has the best bed site manner when dealing with her patients. I would recommend her to friends and family.

Happy to have found Dr Gleeson

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr Gleeson is extremely personable but very professional and knowledgable. She explains everthing and is very through. I've been going to neurologist for 33 yrs and I have finally found the perfect Dr .