A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Neurologists.